Straight Stairlift – Simplicity
When you choose a stairlift from the Handicare range, you’re not only selecting a model that complies to British and European standards, you are also choosing an ISO Quality approved supplier who conforms to ethical business practices required by the British Healthcare Trades Association (BHTA) and the Lift and Escalator Industry Association (LEIA).
Previously known as the Handicare Minivator, the Simplicity range has been improved thanks to its adoption of some of the most innovative technology in the industry. The Slide Track is a ground-breaking solution available only from Handicare with the Simplicity or Simplicity+ products.
This unique solution removes the need for a hinge because the track moves up the staircase at the same time as the seat is moving, leaving the doorway at the base of your stairs unobstructed. When you go downstairs, the track will travel with you, allowing you to dismount safely at the bottom.
Thanks to its easy-to-operate controls, Simplicity stairlifts can even be used by those who have limited dexterity or struggle with painful conditions such as arthritis. The perch seat further improves usability for those who have restricted movement in the knee or hip joints and therefore find sitting painful.
A perch seat means that the user is almost in a standing position when they are using the lift. A shortened seat provides a stable support area for users to ‘perch’ on and is available with the Simplicity+ model.
If you would like further information about our Simplicity range, please feel free to contact Berkshire Stairlifts and we will be more than happy to help.
To view the Simplicity range gallery please click here.
- If you do not require powered swivel options and you have a straight staircase, the Simplicity offers you a safe and cost effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing your stairs.
- With this model a larger manual footplate is standard.
- The Simplicity comes with a clip seat belt as standard.
- A continuous charge function means that the lift can be parked on any part of the track when it’s not in use. This means you do not need to worry about where you leave your lift on the track as the batteries will charge in any position.
- The Simplicity track can be supplied with a manual hinge or a Slide Track if required.
- Easy to use – simply press or hold the operating toggle/joystick in the direction you wish to travel and your stairlift will transport you smoothly and safely.
Simplicity 950 Plus
- For those requiring full powered options, the Simplicity+ is a stylish solution that overcomes the challenges of climbing straight stairs. It combines the continuous charge track of the Simplicity with the seat of the Handicare 1000, which means it is available in a selection of six colours.
- Choice of manual or powered folding footplate and swivel options.
- Compatible with the powered Slide Track or manual hinge system so if you have a doorway close to the bottom of your stairs, the Simplicity+ offers you a choice of solutions to prevent the track from causing an obstruction.
- Retractable seat belt.
Request a call back
If you have a specific query, please do fill in the form and one of our experienced team members will respond to you as soon as possible
Your details will only be used for this enquiry, and will not be shared with third parties.