Curved Stairlift – Handicare 2000
If you’re looking for a curved stairlift that caters to all your needs, the Handicare 2000 is for you.
The unique design of the Handicare twin rail setup allows the track to be placed closer to the wall than any other manufacture of the twin rail system. this will allow other users of the staircase plenty of room to pass by.
Designed and built by one of the world’s largest stairlift manufacturers, you can be rest assured that the Handicare 2000 complies with British and European Standards and comes from an ISO Quality Approved Supplier.
As well as having the peace of mind that your stairlift has been made by a reputable company known for their safety, reliability and innovation, you can be safe in the knowledge that your new stairlift is going to look fantastic.
Thanks to its easy-to-operate controls, the Handicare 2000 can even be used by those who have limited dexterity or struggle with painful conditions such as arthritis. The perch seat further improves usability for those who have restricted movement in the knee or hip joints.
A perch seat allows you to use the lift in an almost standing position which is ideal for those who find sitting down painful. A shortened seat offers stable support for users to ‘perch’ on so they can safely make their way up or down the stairs.
The Handicare 2000 is available in two great models, Style and Simplicity. If you would like further information about any of our products or you would like to book in for your free, no obligation inspection report, please feel free to contact Berkshire Stairlifts and we will be more than happy to help.
To view the Handicare 2000 range gallery please click here.
Style Seat and Handicare 2000 twin rail curved stairlift
- Handicare’s Style seat allows you to combine the 2000 curved track system with optional powered features to fold the footplate after use or swivel the seat to enhance ease of exit.
- This stylish solution is tailored to your individual staircase, ensuring the best possible fit while giving you a choice of upholstery finishes and colours.
- The twin rail system has been designed for a stable and smooth ride.
- The track can be designed to take you from the ground floor directly onto the landing level and also offers an automatic hinge solution to prevent the track obscuring a doorway at the base of the stairs.
Simplicity Seat and Handicare 2000 twin rail curved stairlift
- If you don’t require a powered swivel option, Simplicity offers you a safe and cost-effective way to overcome the challenge of climbing your stairs.
- The twin rail system has been designed for provide a stable and smooth ride.
- The track can be designed to take you from the ground floor directly onto the landing level.
- The upholstery is available in a neutral sand-coloured, wipe clean flame retardant fabric.
- The Simplicity seat swivel is manually operated but you can choose to add a powered footplate if preferred.
Request a call back
If you have a specific query, please do fill in the form and one of our experienced team members will respond to you as soon as possible
Your details will only be used for this enquiry, and will not be shared with third parties.