Straight Stairlifts – Handicare 1000
If you’re looking for a straight stairlift for your home, the Handicare 1000 is ideal.
Produced by one of the world’s largest stairlift manufacturers and installers, the Handicare 1000 complies with British and European Standards and comes from an ISO Quality Approved Supplier.
As well as having the peace of mind that your stairlift has been made by a respected and reputable company with a tried and tested reputation for safety, reliability and innovation, you can be safe in the knowledge that your new stairlift is going to look fantastic.
The 1000 offers a slightly heavier weight capacity giving users peace of mind that they are using a stairlift that is fully equipped to take the heaviest load. With the standard 1000 rated up to 137kg the 1000XL to 160kg &t the 1000XXL up to 200kg.
The Handicare 1000 has one of the slimmest straight stairlift tracks on the market and therefore offers minimal track intrusion into the staircase. It also has a hidden rack with two park points as standard so the battery can be charged at the top or bottom of the stairs.
This model can be supplied with a powered hinge to prevent the track obscuring a doorway at the base of the stairs. The Smart Seat delivers a choice of six upholstery colours and optional powered features to turn the seat at the top of the staircase or fold the footplate after use.
It isn’t just stairs inside the home that cause problems. Steps up to a porch or front door can be equally difficult to navigate if you have mobility problems which is why this model is also available for outdoor use.
The Handicare 1000 outdoor stairlift is fully waterproof and has been designed to overcome the problems caused by external straight stairs. Like all Handicare stairlifts, the outdoor model has a key switch to prevent unauthorised use of the lift, which means it can be isolated when not in use.
To view the Handicare 1000 range gallery please click here.
Just a few of the features of the Handicare 1000 include:
- It’s easy to use – simply press or hold the operating toggle/joystick in the direction you wish to travel.
- Available with a perch seat which is ideal if you have restricted movement in the knee or hip joints and find sitting painful.
- The Handicare 1000 can also be supplied with an automatic hinged track which means that when operating the stairlift from the toggle, the hinge will lift/lower automatically.
- Manual or powered swivel seat.
- Powered folding footplate.
- Battery backup means that your stairlift will still work even in the event of a power cut.
- Safety sensors will stop the lift if it meets an obstruction – such as something being left on the stairs.
- Numerical diagnostic display so that you can monitor the status of your stairlift.
- All upholstery options are fire retardant.
- Retractable seat belt.
- Multiple charge points.
- Slimline anodised track.
Request a call back
If you have a specific query, please do fill in the form and one of our experienced team members will respond to you as soon as possible
Your details will only be used for this enquiry, and will not be shared with third parties.