Helping with Mobility Solutions and specialising in Stairlifts in Berkshire and Surrounding Areas.
Welcome to Berkshire Stairlifts. We are a Newbury-based company that specialises in providing new and used stairlifts. We have been providing safe, reliable and cost-effective mobility solutions to our customers for more than 25 years now and pride ourselves on the personal service we provide.
The areas we cover include Berkshire, Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and parts of Hampshire and we operate a strict ‘close enough to care’ policy. This means all our customers are easily accessible and generally no more than an hour away.
What’s more, we always monitor our calls so no matter what time of the day it is, if you have an emergency, please don’t be afraid to give us a call.
If your mobility is impaired and you struggle to navigate your way up or down the stairs, a stairlift can make a great addition to your home. As well as making your life much easier, they allow you to maintain your independence for longer and reduce the likelihood of accidents happening. Some other great benefits of installing a stairlift include:
- Stairs are the hardest thing to navigate in the home if you have mobility issues and handrails don’t always offer enough support. Rather than confine yourself to the ground floor or move, a stairlift can help you to access all levels of your home safely and easily.
- They help you to retain your independence and freedom.
- Berkshire Stairlifts can provide either new or used stairlifts, meaning there’s a cost-effective solution for everyone.
- They’re easy to install so you don’t have to worry about major work being carried out at your home.
- The whole process of installing a stairlift is quick and straightforward. Read all about our simple three step process in ‘our processes’.
If you’re interested in having a stairlift fitted in your home, please feel free to contact us to arrange a free, no obligation property inspection.